Stuck in second gear

Just-ironed and plenty of time to do nothing, and I am not in the mood for... for? It seems I feel a bit no-no today. Thinking on it I have just realized I am in a perfect mood for the godfather. Gosh! Isn't it weird for such a brilliant holiday? Too late for the book fair. I mean, I haven't feel like getting dressed on time. I hope I go this weekend to talk on writing with that old mate of mine that have started appearing on tv (damn it!).

I have just left such a tense tiring week I really don't feel like doing nothing but breath. I hope this is the reason for both this listless and the feeling that my writings are D.O.A.

The very thought of chocolate and Vito relives me a bit, so here I go!

Comentarios

Molando voy

Las buenas acciones y sus consecuencias

hablar

frases de pared