tiziana

In my early twenties I met Tiziana. We both lived in the Midlands. I guess we both were a bit lost. She loved Celine Dion and cooking. Once she showed us how to make pasta. She talked about italian tomatoes and olives and sun and the sea. Such a warming  dreamy thoughts for a rainy English evening. 

I remember her smiling and black dressed.

I left England for good and didn't say goodbye to her. Sometimes, remembering those days, I used to wonder about Tiziana (once she confessed That was not her true name, but she liked to be called Tiziana so she will always be Tiziana for me).
 
Yesterday afternoon, while having lunch with friends, a bip-phone showed me the image of a short-haired chef interested in my virtual friendship. Who the hell is that Fonte being??? Oh my god. Is it Tiziana? The same sparkling eyes and mischievous smile. I bet so.

We started writing for a while. It was like time hasn't flied. Friends told me it seemed I was real happy, and for Fonte's sake... I was!

I feel still amazed.

Amazed, and cheerful.

I do like to be in contact with her again. Is not like seeing each other as she lives in Italy, but I like to know she is fine and love to know we can meet as long as we travel each other country and pick the phone up.

Comentarios

Molando voy

Las buenas acciones y sus consecuencias

hablar

frases de pared